2020 Toyota 4Runner Towing Capacity
The 2020 Toyota 4Runner is a midsize SUV built for the people of Bradenton with aggressive stylings and an engine that can get you through it all. Still, you might be asking, “how much can a Toyota 4Runner tow?” The Toyota 4Runner towing capacity is enough to get you and your equipment to and from your weekend destinations without having to worry about breaking down on the side of the road. Learn more from the experts at Peterson Toyota of Sarasota.
Toyota 4Runner Towing Features
How much can a Toyota 4Runner tow? The Toyota 4Runner offers a handy 5,000 pounds of towing capacity for your weekend adventures. That’s more than enough for a small trailer or boat, making the Toyota 4Runner towing capacity ideal for your weekend adventures. You also get these nifty features in your new Toyota 4Runner:
- Integrated Towing Hitch Receiver – The 4Runner is built with driver convenience in mind, which is why it comes standard with an integrated towing hitch receiver.
- Wiring Harness with 4- and 7-Pin Connectors – You won’t have a problem with your trailer lights with this handy connection system.
- 4.0L V6 Engine –You get 270 horsepower and 278 lb-ft of torque on this aggressive engine, which can handle almost anything you throw at it.
Toyota 4Runner Towing Capacity Compared to Competitors
The new Toyota 4Runner towing capacity, when compared to the competition, speaks for itself. Here’s a quick breakdown of the Toyota 4Runner towing capacity compared to competing models.
- 2020 Toyota 4Runner SR5 FWD – 5,000 pounds
- 2020 Honda Pilot LX FWD – 3,500 pounds
- 2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo 4×2 – 3,500 pounds
- 2020 Jeep Wrangler 4-Door Sport – 3,500 pounds
Get Driving Today With Peterson Toyota of Sarasota
You don’t have to choose between a great price and a great ride when you come to Peterson Toyota of Sarasota. We don’t just know how much a Toyota 4Runner can tow, we have a wealth of other car buying tips to get you driving with the knowledge you need. Port Charlotte-area drivers know who’s got the best cars. Get in contact and we’ll tell you more.