What Are the 2019 Toyota RAV4 Trim Levels?
The 2019 Toyota RAV4 configurations are priced between $25,650 MSRP* and $33,650 MSRP*, making the new Toyota RAV4 accessible to drivers with all different budgets. It’s never been easier to find the Toyota RAV4 configuration that has all of the features you’re looking for at a price that won’t break the bank. What’s even better is that when you drive with Toyota, you know you’re making an excellent choice on an investment.
Explore each of the RAV4 trims in detail below, and then contact Peterson Toyota of Sarasota to schedule a test drive near Venice.
Toyota RAV4 Configurations by Price
- Toyota RAV4 LE: $25,650 MSRP*
- Toyota RAV4 XLE: $27,450 MSRP*
- Toyota RAV4 XLE Premium: $29,650 MSRP*
- Toyota RAV4 Adventure: $33,050 MSRP*
- Toyota RAV4 Limited: $33,650 MSRP*
The 2019 Toyota RAV4 Hybrid options are now available! Stop by our showroom and we can also explore each of the hybrid trim levels, which include:
- Toyota RAV4 LE Hybrid: Starting at $27,850 MSRP*
- Toyota RAV4 XLE Hybrid: Starting at $29,650 MSRP*
- Toyota RAV4 XSE Hybrid: Starting at $33,850 MSRP*
- Toyota RAV4 Limited Hybrid: Starting at $35,850 MSRP*
2019 Toyota RAV4 Trims: Standard Features
No matter which RAV4 model you choose, it will make you happy for years to come and the right safety features will make a world of a difference. Below is a look at some of the standout features you will find on each of the Toyota RAV4 trim levels:
- RAV4 LE: Dynamic Force 2.5L four-cylinder engine, Toyota Safety Sense™ 2.0 (TSS 2.0), Toyota Entune™ 3.0 Audio with a 7-inch touchscreen, soft-touch interior accents, and available All-Wheel Drive with Multi-Terrain Select
- RAV4 XLE: Blind Spot Monitor (BSM), Rear Cross-Traffic Alert (RCTA), Smart Key System, dual-zone automatic climate control with rear vents, available 8-inch touchscreen.
- RAV4 XLE Premium: 8-way power-adjustable driver’s seat, leather-trimmed steering wheel, SofTex®-trimmed seating, available Intelligent Clearance Sonar (ICS), and available Rear Cross-Traffic Braking (RCTB).
- RAV4 Adventure: Dynamic Torque Vectoring All-Wheel Drive, Hill Start Assist Control, Trailer Sway Control, and Downhill Assist Control, 19-inch wheels with 8.6-inch ground clearance, high-rise roof rails, and LED daytime running lights with integrated fog lights.
- RAV4 Limited: Entune™ 3.0 Premium Audio with Dynamic Navigation, digital rearview mirror, 2-position driver’s seat memory function, heated and ventilated perforated front seats, heated, and perforated rear outboard seats, and an available panoramic glass moonroof.
The Toyota Safety Sense™ 2.0 (TSS 2.0) package is standard on every 2019 Toyota RAV4 trim level. This means that you’ll enjoy the benefits of Full-Speed Range Dynamic Radar Cruise Control, Automatic High Beams, Lane Tracing Assist, Road Sign Assist, a Lane Departure Alert with Steering Assist, and a Pre-Collision System with Pedestrian Detection.
Toyota RAV4 Hybrid Trim Levels
What distinguishes the 2019 Toyota RAV4 Hybrid trims from the other available models? Hybrid versions of the LE, XLE, XSE, and Limited trims are available to test drive on the Sarasota roads.
Although these will include most of the standard features offered on the comparable non-hybrid builds, they’ll also offer a new Dynamic Force 2.5L Engine paired with the Toyota Hybrid System II, as well as improved AWD capability with a newly-separate rear-mounted electric motor. You’ll enjoy up to 219 total system horsepower, and fuel economy of up to 41 mpg city, 38 mpg highway**.
Get Behind the Wheel of Your Favorite Toyota RAV4 Trim at Peterson Toyota of Sarasota!
Now that you’ve had a chance to explore the 2019 Toyota RAV4 configurations, we’re sure that you will want to see firsthand what they can do. Whether you’re looking for new adventures or want to enhance your current drives around Venice and Port Charlotte, our team will help you find a new Toyota RAV4 for sale in Sarasota! While you’re here, learn about the 2019 Toyota RAV4 maintenance schedule and our financing options. Contact us today!
Learn More at Peterson Toyota of Sarasota
Have you been dreaming of a new Toyota vehicle and are wondering, “How much is the Toyota Camry?” The 2020 Toyota Camry starts at an MSRP of $24,295 and comes nicely equipped with a variety of remarkable features. Take your daily commute around Sarasota to the next level with a new Toyota Camry. Peterson Toyota of Sarasota explains the available…
Bradenton-area drivers who want an SUV with plenty of comfort for long drives out to Lake Okeechobee and the towing capacity to take a boat along look toward the new Toyota lineup of crossovers. A favorite of families and solo adventurers alike, the new RAV4 offers a unique intersection of safety, comfort, and performance that…
Car buyers looking for a new Toyota Corolla will have more options this year. With seven different 2020 Toyota Corolla configurations available, finding the model best suited for your driving needs and budget has never been easier. Peruse the 2020 Corolla pricing and standard features with Peterson Toyota of Sarasota before visiting for a test drive. Learn More…
*MSRP excludes the Delivery, Processing, and Handling Fee of $955 for Cars (Yaris, Yaris iA, 86, Corolla, Corolla HB, Camry, Camry HV, Prius LB, Prius c, Prius Prime, Mirai, Avalon, Avalon HV), $1,120 for Small/Medium Trucks, SUVs and Van (C-HR, RAV4, RAV4 HV, Highlander, Highlander HV, 4Runner, Sienna, Tacoma), $1,325 for Large SUVs (Sequoia, Land Cruiser), and $1,595 for Large Truck (Tundra). (Historically, vehicle manufacturers and distributors have charged a separate fee for processing, handling and delivering vehicles to dealerships. Toyota’s charge for these services is called the “Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee” and is based on the value of the processing, handling and delivery services Toyota provides as well as Toyota’s overall pricing structure. Toyota may make a profit on the Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee.) Excludes taxes, license, title, and available or regionally required equipment. The Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee in AL, AR, FL, GA, LA, MS, NC, OK, SC and TX will be higher. The published prices do not apply to Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands. The actual dealer price will vary.
**2019 EPA-estimated mileage. Actual mileage will vary.